Apply for Grant
To qualify for a grant, you must reside in an eligible county. At this time, The Inland Empire: Riverside, Jurupa Valley, Corona, Moreno Valley, Menifee, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Fontana, Chino, and parts of San Bernardino are eligible. As we are in our beginnings, we are only able to serve families in our immediate area. However, our goal is to be able to help all families in our surrounding area and nationwide. As part of the requirement to get your area (county) eligible to receive grants, an event needs to be hosted. We are always looking for volunteers to host simple events or collect sponsors/donations in their area. By doing this, your county will be listed on our eligibility list and that money donated will be awarded to families in need in your community.
If you are interested in hosting an event or information on becoming a Chapter President in your area, please contact us.
- Patient & caregiver must fall within the middle class income range
- Must be currently caring for a loved one with dementia
- Live in a qualifying county (click here to view list of qualifying counties)
You must be prepared to provide:
- Tax return documents for the past two years
- Letters of recommendation from 2 sources
- A written letter of why you feel you deserve to be selected
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s diagnosis of your loved one (verification from a doctor is okay)